Let’s look at how to uninstall GamePigeon from your iPhone now that you’ve finished the game and don’t want to play it any longer in the iMessage app.
If you’re trying to uninstall game pigeon from iMessage on your iOS device, you should first delete it from your “Favorites” by heading to swiping left on the Game Pigeon after choosing More from the App Drawer.
In case you no longer wish to use GamePigeon inside the Messages app, we’ll show you how to conceal and completely delete it from your iPhone in this post.
How to Delete Game Pigeon from iMessage?
Here’s how to remove Gamepigeon from your computer. Remember that you must first unfavorite the app by following the instructions in the next section.
- Go to the iMessage app.
- Choose a contact to whom you have sent messages or tap on “New Message.”
- Drag the Horizontal App Drawer to the left by swiping left on it.
- There, tap on the “More” option.
- Swipe left on Game Pigeon (or any other app) from the “MORE APPS” section to delete the app from iMessage.
- You can successfully delete Game Pigeon using the “Edit” button as well. Instead of swiping left on them, you’d have to toggle the apps off.
Tips for When You Delete An iMessage App/Game on Your iPhone
The iMessage app on your iPhone has its own App Store where you can find programs and games created especially to function in the app. Open the iMessage app to access the iMessage App Store, where you can find, download, and uninstall these apps and games.
If you can’t find the GamePigeon game in the iMessage app, you might need to tap the More button to display all of the compatible apps. After that, you can locate and remove the game from your device.
If you ever want the deleted GamePigeon game back on your iPhone, you can do so by opening the iMessage App Store and downloading it once more to your device. When it returns, you can play it in the app with your friends.
How to Hide GamePigeon on iMessage App Drawer?
Alternatively, you can hide the GamePigeon app from iMessage if you don’t want to remove it. The GamePigeon app will disappear from the Chat screen’s App panel once you’ve hidden it. To do so,
- Step #1: Launch the “iMessage” app.
- Step #2: Hit a specific contact with a tap.
- Step #3: Slide the apps to the last and tap “More”.
- Step #4: Tap “Edit”.
- Step #5: Find “GamePigeon”.
- Step #6: To block iMessage, choose the GamePigeon app.
- Step #7: Tap “Done”.
How to Install Game Pigeon?
Here’s how you can install GamePigeon on your iPhone or iPad:
- Make sure your device is running iOS 10 or a later version before anything else.
- Head over to the app store and search for “Game Pigeon.”
- Tap on “Get” and the app will install in iMessage after confirmation.
Conclusion: Delete Game Pigeon Off iPhone
For different reasons, you may need to delete Game Pigeon on your iPhone. I hope your issue with GamePigeon being removed from iMessage on your iPhone and iPad has been resolved.
You can send us a message if you have any additional questions about Game Pigeon.