Some of the most well-known video game franchises ever to grace the gaming industry were produced by The Pokémon Company. So now the question is, how do I play the original Pokémon game on my iPhone? Yes, using an emulator will let you accomplish that. Now, let’s look into some Pokémon emulators for iPhone to help you access classic On your iPhone, play Pokémon games.
Best iOS Pokémon Emulators For iPhone
After knowing where to find a Pokémon emulator for iPhone. I’m going to introduce you to some incredible emulators and show you how to put them on your iPhone. These are the top 4 iPhone emulators:
There are many emulators available, but without a doubt, the GBA4iOS emulator is the best. The following are some of the coolest features that make GBAiOS the best emulator:
- Jailbreaking your iPhone is not necessary.
- You can emulate and play GBA, GBC, and GB games using GBA4iOS.
- It has a ton of great features, such as support for multiplayer, Dropbox, cheats, save states, controller skins, etc.
This raises the question of how to install GBA4iOS on your iPhone since Apple does not permit emulators on the Apple Store, as is common knowledge. There is an answer in this article, so don’t worry.
You ought to be able to quickly and easily install this functional emulator on your iOS device by following these step-by-step instructions:
- In your iPhone’s browser, type in “gba4iOSapp.com”. You’ll arrive at the homepage of the website, and there’ll be an option to download GBA4iOS 2.1.
- A window asking you to install the tool will appear after you choose to download it. Just see the process through to the end.
- When you launch the GBA4iOS emulator after it has been installed on your iPhone, a pop-up will appear asking if you want to allow access to the application. When you click ‘Continue’, the application will open on your phone.
- GBA4iOS may occasionally experience delays in operation. This usually means that you need to change the data by entering Settings > General > Date & Time on your iPhone. Set the date to one day back. Reopening the GBA4iOS application should make it functional once more.
- If you already have the Pokémon ROMs (a virtual version of the actual game) then you just need to upload it to the emulator by going into the settings of Enabling Dropbox sync on GBA4iOS, logging into your Dropbox account, and then uploading the ROMs.
- If you don’t have the ROMs, then you’ll have to click on ‘+’ icon on the app, and then choose the game that you want to download from the internal browser and start the installation process.
- At the top of the GBA4iOS application, you’ll see three tabs, you have to select the one which says ‘All’ so that you can access all GBA and GBC games.
- Then pick your preferred game, and have fun!
You can play a variety of games on your iPhone thanks to the integrated emulator platform known as Happy Chick. Both iOS and Android are supported. The Happy Chick emulator has the following benefits:
- More than 18 different systems, including PS, PSP, FC(NES), SFC(SNEC), GBA, GBC, MD, NDS, and more, can be emulated by Happy Chick.
- It does not require complicated operation and is simple to install.
- You can back up games at any time with Happy Chick thanks to its support for Cloud saving.
- Don’t bother jailbreaking your iPhone.
Here is how to set up Happy Chick:
- Run Safari and go to the Happy Chick website.
- Click the “Download” button.
- On the next page, click the “Install now” button under the Method
- Select “Install HappyChick Link#1” or “Install HappyChick Link#1” as you wish. Then tap “Install” and The Happy Chick app will show up on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Go to “Settings” > “General” > “Device Management”, then click “Trust” to allow Users the iPhone app Happy Chick.
- Launch the Happy Chick app and turn on location services.
You can already play the original Pokémon game on your iPhone because Happy Chick has been successfully installed on your device.
The Delta emulator is one of the most reputable and trustworthy iPhone emulators you can find, making it the ideal option for any gamer. You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to use Delta, just like with the GBA4iOS emulator.
Furthermore, it supports iOS 10 and later as well as a huge selection of vintage and contemporary consoles, including the GB, GBA, GBC, and NDS, to name just a few. Additionally, it has a ton of fun features like cloud syncing and multiplayer options.
Delta cannot be directly downloaded from the App Store, just like any other emulator. Because of this, downloading this specific emulator requires using a third-party installation website. An outline of downloading Delta instructions is provided below:
- AltStore is the official distribution platform for the Delta emulator. Just search for the AltStore website in your computer’s browser and then follow the installation process.
- Open iTunes on your computer while your iPhone is connected, and make sure Wi-Fi sync is turned on.
- Start the AltServer and make sure it’s running. Choose the logo when it shows up in your Windows bar.
- A window will appear with a button saying ‘Install AltStore’, click on this and then select the device you want to install on.
- Wait for the installation to complete after entering your Apple login information.
- Open the AltStore on your iPhone and search for the Delta emulator app, click on the ‘Free’ button to install it onto your iOS device, delta.
- Make sure your Pokémon ROMs are downloaded on your device, then launch the Delta app and click on the ‘+’ sign, you can then browse through your iPhone’s files and click on the desired ROMs that must be loaded before play can begin.
Game Play Color
Game Play Color is a helpful iPhone emulator that enables you to play vintage Pokémon games on your iOS device. Additionally, it now works with iOS 13 and iPad OS. With this emulator’s support for GB and GBC games, playing classic Pokémon games on your iPhone has never been easier.
It boasts a variety of functionalities, such as an offline support feature that enables gameplay even when there is no Wi-Fi connection. Just follow the guidelines below if you’re unsure how to download and use Game Play Colour:
- Make sure your Pokémon ROMs are downloaded to your Google Drive before installing this emulator.
- Search for the Game Play Color website on your iPhone browser, click on the ‘Share’ button on the bottom and then click on ‘Add to the home screen.
- The home screen of your iPhone will display the Game Play Color icon. To start the application, click on it.
- Sign into your Google Drive and then sync your account with the Game Play Colour app.
- On the screen, the ROMs should appear. To play classic Pokémon games on your iPhone, just click on the title you want to play.
Play Recently Released Mobile Pokémon Games On iPhone
After installing emulators on your iPhone, as we mentioned above, you must obtain the ROMs in order to play Pokémon games. What if you weren’t able to obtain the ROMs? You might be interested in some recently released Pokémon games, so don’t be too upset. The games could be downloaded from the App Store and played instantly on your iPhone.
The most well-known Pokémon game to have just been released is probably Pokémon GO. In July 2016, the location-based virtual reality game Pokémon GO was released for iOS and Android devices. The game is also totally free to play.
You can use a Poké Ball to capture wild Pokémon when you come across them. After that, you will be its owner and have training rights. Additionally, by visiting various locations, you could amass a variety of Pokémon.
Furthermore, you could change your location to any place using a specialized tool if you wanted to collect more Pokémon but were unable to do so due to distance restrictions.
The Pokémon Quest is a different Pokémon game on our list that you can play on your iPhone. A Pokémon series action-adventure game, it was released in June 2018 for both iOS and Android devices. It is equally as free to play as Pokémon GO.
Tumblecube Island is where the game is set. Additionally, by engaging in battles with wild Pokémon, players must assemble a powerful Pokéteam and complete every level on this island.
We hope that those Pokémon Go emulators mentioned above can help you enjoy classic successfully playing the Pokémon game on an iPhone. You now know how to play Pokémon on your iPhone.
On your iOS device, there is plenty of fun to be had, whether you install an emulator or play a contemporary Pokémon game. Use those techniques to immediately begin living your childhood again.