Here is all the information you require to play 8-ball Pool with your friends on your iPhone via iMessage.
Playing pool with friends directly in your text message app is one of iMessage’s coolest features, in my opinion. In a setup that closely resembles a traditional pool table, you and a friend get to shoot pool in turns.
Discover how to start playing with friends right away.
How to Get the 8-ball Pool Game on iMessage?
iMessage offers a wide range of features, including the ability to send ApplePay transactions and create Memojis. iMessage also offers a ton of games for those who prefer playing them in conversation.
8-ball is a feature of the GamePigeon extension, which you can get right from the messaging program.
To get the extension and the 8-ball game on your iPhone:
- Open the Messages app from your home screen.
- On any conversational head, tap.
- Find the App Store icon from the options at the top of your keyboard. You can find extensions for the iMessage app in this specific version of the App Store, which will be opened as a result.
- Search for GamePigeon in the search bar. When you find the game, click the Get button.
How to Play 8-ball Pool on iMessage?
Once the GamePigeon 8-ball game downloads:
- For an exit from the App Store, tap the X button. If you closed the app entirely, open the iMessage app again.
- Tap on the New Message icon in the screen’s top right corner.
- Locate the person you want to play with, then start a conversation with them.
- At the top of your keyboard, you can find the game. To find it, you might have to scroll through the icons.
- Once you find it, tap the GamePigeon Icon and select the 8 iMessage games called Ball Pool.
- Wait for the game to load and tap the Send button.
- To start playing, tap the game icon in the chat.
You must tap the Play icon, which is a triangle, to launch the game. Finding a ball you can pocket and set the cue stick in the proper position are the first two steps in the game. (A finger can be used to move the cue stick.)
Pull the stick back (to take your shot) once you’ve got it in the position you like. Here, you can use the power meter and drag your finger to change the shot’s power before you release it. Release the stick once everything has been put in place.
On iMessage, the 8-ball game, follows the same rules as a regular game of 8-ball Pool, including:
- You commit a foul if you pick up the white ball.
- The cue balls of your adversary cannot be targeted.
- The winner is the player who first pockets the 8 (black) balls and all of his other balls.
- The game is over if you successfully pocket the black ball before you can (directly or indirectly).
You might want to take a look at these games you can play with your friends over text if you don’t have an iPhone or aren’t in the mood for a retro mini-game.
Turn Sound and Music On/Off for 8-ball Pool
Any game’s in-game music and sound are essential components, but if you’re in a public place without any earphones at hand, the people there will appreciate it if you turn down the volume on your phone.
To do this, click the “gear” icon located in the bottom left corner of the 8-ball Pool game screen.
In order to stop the in-game music, tap the “Music” button. You can also disable the in-game sound effects by tapping the “Sound” button after that.
Using the customization options located directly above the “Sound” and “Music” controls, you can also alter the appearance of your character, including their facial expressions, hairstyles, headwear, eyewear, and much more.
Best 8-ball Pool Tips and Tricks
How to win an 8-ball pool on the iPhone is a question that some users frequently ask. To that end, we’ve compiled some helpful tips for you.
- Always be mindful of where your cue balls are. The iMessage pool game makes it easy to aim and shoot, but it doesn’t tell you where your white ball will end after the shot. You don’t want your present action to interfere with your subsequent action.
- Plan your shot beforehand. When playing the pool game on iMessage, follow your opponent closely and try to figure out what your next best move is.
- Shoot faster. You can move the cue tip more swiftly by tapping and dragging the pool table surface in front of it. By doing this, you will avoid losing the game too time.
- Aiming is important. In Fast shots are important in the pool game GamePigeon 8, but accuracy is more important. It’s better to take your time and make precise shot adjustments if you’re new to the game.
- Power your shots accordingly. You shouldn’t always attempt to hit a hard shot just because you can. In the iMessage pool app (and a real pool game) accuracy is just one part of the equation. A gentle nudge rather than a power shot is probably going to be much more effective if the white ball and the ball you are aiming at are closer to the pocket.
- Take advantage of what the game offers. Daily app users get a chance to spin the wheel and win, earning them a few extra coins they can spend on better cues for the game. Most phone users check their phones up to 63 times daily, and even if you’re not that glued to your phone, you might want to spare a few minutes for some free coins.
- Practice makes perfect. To get the hang of the game if you’re new to it, you’ll need to play at least a few disastrous games.
This article describes 8-ball Pool on iMessage in detail. If you unluckily lose your iMessages on your iPhone or iPad, you can recover them on your iPhone even without a backup by using an iPhone data recovery tool.
Up until a winner is determined, you and your friend will trade moves.